Colourful children´s world.
PLEASE TAKE ME TO KRÖLLER.
The holidays are a time when kids develop, make friends and discover new superpowers. Creative and age-appropriate leisure activities await all year round, both indoors and outdoors: XXL bathing fun, bowling, cinema evenings, farm, giant trampolines, pedal go-kart track, magic school... Our goal? Bright eyes, holiday dreams that come true and thoroughly relaxed parents.
72 hours of childcare per week
Adventure programme with theme days
Kröller aquapark with 4 water slides
A whole lot going on
BORED? NOT REALLY OUR STYLE!
The Kröller is made for exploring boundaries,
testing your limits and discovering new things.
Quack, quack, Aquapark
Slide for all you're worth.
On nature´s trail
The Zillertal valley, the largest playground in the world.
Almi's children's ski school
Talented skiers have to start early.
Don´t miss out
Here a juice, there an ice cream and everything included.
Treated like a fairy tale
Zwergerlmassage und Minnie Mouse facial
Inspired by kids
AND ALWAYS GOOD FOR A SURPRISE.
Camouflaged between green meadows and forests, the Kröller
only shows what it is made of on closer inspection.
IN THE HOTEL
- 72 hours of childcare per week: from Sunday to Friday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Children's programme with theme days (Indian day, pirate day, scavenger hunt, water Olympics, etc.)
- 500 m² indoor play area and soft play area over two floors
- Day and evening games room with table football, table tennis, Playstation and more
- Mini-Club and Kiddy-Club separated by age groups
- Over 1000 m² outdoor play area with great attractions
- Children's farm with ponies, goats, sheep, rabbits, guinea pigs, dogs and cats
- Kröller Horse Academy for beginners and advanced skiers
- Children's ski course in Almi's children's ski school
IN THE DINING ROOM
- Adventure buffet with plenty of stations for feasting
- Own children's menu
- Supervised children's table for lunch
Who changed the clock?
IS IT REALLY TIME FOR BED?